Followers

Monday 2 February 2015

Challenge #12

Challenge #12
Good Morning and welcome to 
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog


Hello,
Not Just Cards are looking for guest designers to come and join us in March.
We will be working with some wonderful sponsors and you get a choice of what you want to work with.
Why not challenge yourself and come and join us and make something different from a card
Email me at notjustcard@yahoo.com


Our Winners from Challenge #11

The Kitty Bee winner is Leeann
 The Eureka winner is Mags
 The SLS Lines winner is cindy groh
 The Stitchy Bear winner is Hazel


Please email me at notjustcard@yahoo.com with Challenge Winner and add which prize you won
and don't forget to grab your badge and wear it with pride.


Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

A Random Fan
A Random Fan
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ARandomFan


We have the wonderful Lucy Patrick joining us this week
You can view her amazing work at
http://lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au/

Lucy has used Monets Bike

Judy using Monets Bike 




Jan using Monets Bike 


Monica using Baker Arie


Nikki using Baker Arie


Flat Friends
Flat Friends
BUGABOO
Bugaboo Stamps
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
My name is Jodie 
I am married and have 5 beautiful children, Skye, Isabella, Desiree, Sean, and Michael. 
Add a dog a cat and a hubby to that .....a housefull!


I have been designing graphics for 9 years, mostly for those who digitize, 
and now venturing into this new idea of digi stamps. 
I love to draw and love to see were my designs go and how they are used. 
I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!

For many many years I drew mostly cutesy kids graphics, alot of which you’ll find here.
But my latest passion is my cranky old boots....
Stella ,Gus, Margaret and the Gals who came after them.
I just LOVE to create them and they seem to be a favorite!

What else can I say? 
The name Bugaboo Stamps...how did I come up with it? 
Well...... Bugaboo as that is a nickname i have for my kids sometimes.
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. 
I enjoy reading V.C Andrews, love anything to do with crafts (I just wish I had the time to do them!)   
I love to draw (obviously) write poems, LOVE Bon Jovi, 
and am in the middle of writing a kids book I would love to see published one day   
Anyhow, that’s a bit about me....Enjoy your stay! And thanks for visiting!
I always love to hear from you!

Jodie♥

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
http://bugaboostamps.blogspot.com/
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/

Judy using Houses




Julie using Hedgehog flower


Alicia using Kidz Girl Roses






16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as a guest designer this challenge, I'm thrilled to bits to be a part of your brilliant team this fortnight. What beautiful creations the DT have made (as always), XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm one of the winners for challenge 11 - thank you so much - I've emailed. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful line-up of sponsors and some beautiful DT creations to inspire us all - thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoy entering this blog and seeing others entries for inspiration, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delighted to be one of the winners. Thank you so much and well done to the other winners. I have sent an email.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects everyone, thanks for the fun challenge.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely inspiration from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for picking my card for the prize from Kitty Bee Designs! So cute!

    And congrats to all winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another fun challenge and the DT samples are FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabolous challenge and inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fabulous challenges. Great job to the DT with their wonderful inspiration. Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous projects from the DT. Thanks so much for hosting this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many wonderful projects by your DT! Thanks for hosting this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful DT inspirations!! Thank you for this lovely challenge!!
    Hugs!
    Suchi xx
    http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete